The food and beverage (F&B) industry in India is one of the fastest-growing in the world. With the urbanisation of many remote areas, the market is getting pretty diverse. With urbanisation and the largely young population, the fast-food market has seen a surge in its share in the last few years. According to investindia.gov.in, it is estimated that by 2030, India could become the 5th largest consumer market.
Pizzas are a popular fast food and are in demand ever since they were introduced in India in the 1980s. The popularity of pizzas grew in 1996 when American fast-food chains introduced pan pizzas. Zoca is one such pizza house that partook in popularising pizzas with its classic pan pizza, which has a soft and chewy crust.
Zoca prioritises not quantity, but the quality of its outlets. Rather than launching many outlets which could curtail the quality of service offered, Zoca instead chose slowly increase the numbers, ensuring that it met the standards of each of its franchises.
Each Zoca franchise is supported by a sound supply chain, which ensures that the quality of ingredients isn’t compromised and the customers get a quality product.
The way Zoca provides quality products is by preparing all the ingredients fresh. The veggies used are of high quality and are hand-sliced, the mozzarella cheese is freshly grated, and the dough used is freshly prepared and is never frozen.
Zoca serves over 40 varieties of pizzas. They also serve pasta, tacos, quesadillas, garlic bread and sticks, desserts and drinks, all of which are fresh and made when the customer places an order.
Benefits of getting a Zoca Pizzeria franchise
- Help in selecting a location for the franchise
- Helps you to get financially aware
- Helps train your staff and retain the top talents
- To plan marketing strategies with you for your franchise
- Helping with quality assurance
The franchise is operated under the Franchise Owned Franchise Operated model. The investor handles the management of the franchise. He has to manage the accounts and pay the tax, rent, and salaries to the staff.
- The minimum area required to open and operate a Zoca Pizzeria takeaway kitchen is 400 sq ft, and the area required to open a dine-in is 1500 sq ft.
- The franchise can be set up in any part of India, given there is a demand in the market.
- The minimum investment amount needed for the franchise is 14 lakh INR
- The maximum investment amount needed to open the franchise is 30 lakh INR
Zoca plans to open 20 new outlets in India. How to apply for one?
Did you know most of the Zoca Pizzeria franchise owners were once loyal guests who fell in love with the quality and taste of the pizza?
While you don’t need any prior experience in the industry, you need to stay engaged with the day-to-day operations of the business and should have a passion for pizzas.
- To apply for a franchise, go to the official website of Zoca Pizzeria 
- Click on the Franchise tab on the top navigation
- At the bottom of the page, you can find the form. Fill out the form and click on submit button.
The Zoca team will contact you after reviewing your application.
While operating a franchise is ease than running your own business, it still needs some skill and you need to invest time and money to make it successful. The main upside of operating a franchise is that you get help from experts from the franchisors.